Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Gmail, Blog - Week 1

Since I already had a gmail account, I invited myself to a second one. After creating the account I logged into my main gmail account and added my new account name as a user for that account. The ability to monitor several email accounts through a main account is a great function.

Some of the other functions with gmail are great too. Starred emails can be quickly found. Also, when you open an email with 2 or more responses, all the emails are shown on screen with tabs to click on to see the responses. The inbox shows who has responded to these email chains.

1 comment:

Robin said...

Welcome to the program Natasha!! I'm glad we have someone who already had a Gmail account give their opinions on the service. I really like it and it's become my main account interface these days!!