Saturday, August 18, 2007

Play week - Week 7


This was fun looking at the different tools that can be used to generate different images. I personally liked the sketch generator. It was interesting using different types of photos in this software to see how the end picture came out. http://www.dumpr.net/sketch.php

I was intrigued by the variety of cartoon type generators there were available. It was fun making an avatar myself, but I was bummed by how few choices there were in customizing the character.

Letter James seems to have some interesting products that you can make. Although not everything is free on this site. I am amazed with all of the creative software that is available for free on the Internet today.

The mapping sites were interesting because they provide the percentage of the world or U.S. states one has seen.



create your own visited states map
or check out these Google Hacks.

No comments: